VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » VSG Maintenance for...

VSG Maintenance for Mon 27th Apr

(deactivated member)
on 4/26/15 4:18 pm

For the life of me could not log in earlier this am, could not open the VSG forum, so am writing this now for tomorrow.  ( this probably doesn't make sense )

thank you for the thoughts and words of weekends throwing routines out the door.  Goodness that is so very true for me.

the scale is up again even though have been making wise choices and today had a great 1 1/2 hour walk.

gotta watch portions.  

Enjoy this Monday.  

momsy55
on 4/27/15 1:18 am - ME

Down 1.4 lbs. from Friday.  Had a busy weekend.  My morning routine with weighing gets all mixed up, so I often don't weigh or the weight is after coffee/breakfast, so not accurate vs during the week.  Portions sometimes need to be reigned in for me as well.  I am not always good about closely paying attention to my restriction, and eating a few more bites.  One of my lifelong food demons has been that the desire to keep eating, supercedes the full feeling in my belly. That demon was a great contributer to my getting to 300+ lbs.  I'm working on being more mindful of every bite and how I feel - it's getting better, but not perfect. 

We had dance pictures on Saturday, and my costume fit like a glove and didn't look bad.  I'm my worst critic, and even I was ok with it!  :)  Today is rainy.  We've had a stalled weather pattern of cool temps and rain or showers every day for the past week, with occasional sunny periods.  Looking forward to the temps going up a bit and brighter skies!  Have a great day all!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

(deactivated member)
on 4/27/15 8:24 am

Good for you!!!

momsy55
on 4/28/15 12:46 am - ME

Thanks Apple!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180