VSG Maintenance Group

Back in Onederland

Lionetta
on 5/28/15 6:25 pm - AZ

I've been following the rules, no exceptions, since early March and finally hit Onederland today! Yeah! I am so proud of me for sticking to my diet and really happy I've lost 26 regained pounds! It feels really good to have made progress, slow as it has been, it's still progress, and it is appreciated even more this time than last. I never want my weight to start with a 2 again! :)

HW: 335 SW: 279 GOAL: 150 ~ or less. 

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/15 5:55 am

Congratulations!  Well done!  You are an inspiration.  

I have 26 to lose and am encouraged by your post! 

Thank you!!

stephanieplum
on 5/29/15 8:21 am
VSG on 06/27/12

Awesome dedication!  Keep it up!  I'm working on losing the regain, too!  It's slow and difficult, but can be done!

momsy55
on 5/29/15 11:50 am - ME

So happy for you!  I too am losing the 25+ lbs. regained.  I've lost more than half.  As others said, it is a slow process - certainly not as easy as right after surgery.  But, we're all in this for the long haul, so it will happen!

HW (recorded) 323  Start of Journey 298.9  SW 263.6  CW 177.8  GW 180 

Lionetta
on 6/3/15 7:07 pm - AZ

It is not as easy or as fast as those first 12 months after surgery, that's definitely true! And congratulations to all of you who are working to lose the regain!! Do they feel different the 2nd time around? Nah. I'm just annoyed with myself for regaining in the 1st place. But ...it feels like I've finally made the lifestyle change that I thought I made when I had the surgery. The brain works in mysterious ways! :)

HW: 335 SW: 279 GOAL: 150 ~ or less.