VSG Maintenance Group

Newport "Cottages"

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/16 9:14 pm, edited 8/3/16 9:19 pm

For Diane S. & all ya alls, 

These are the "Cottages" I toured today. Cottages! Yeah, right.....

Parked the car and walked to each house. Not sure how far, but again A LOT of walking. Food was really good today until dinner. Stouffer's Lasagne! 350 calories with 32 carbs! Oh, well.... Could have been way worse. 

Am now in Greenwich, CT at my aunt's. She is 100% whacked! Very sad. She did not know who I was. It took a while for it all to click. Hope she remembers me in the morning. The fantastic thing is instead of berating me about my weight and how I'm dressed, she looked at me and told me I was damned good looking. Will wonders never cease! 

shrinking_sarah
on 8/16/16 5:42 pm - CA

Those are my kind of cottages! 

Dementia is never fun, even when it kind of is.  One of my last visits with my grandmother, she proudly introduced me as "Sam's niece" (Sam was my grandfather) to her friend.  She was clearly proud of herself for knowing me so I didn't correct her.  Then later she asked me why she though I looked like my father.  I think, to be fair, that my weight loss also threw her off.

I hope you are doing well, my friend.  I'm currently dealing with anemia and sorting through that and the exhaustion of it and some poor choices on my part have me back on the "weight loss" train, but the good news is my clothes still fit and I'm doing what I can to get back to my comfortable maintenance weight of 135.

Hugs,

Sarah

Sarah, VSG Dr. Cirangle--12/28/12, HW: 265 SW: 253 GW: 130???