VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Thursday April some...

Thursday April something

carbondated
on 4/27/17 1:28 am

Goodness, sleep is elusive.

a great food day and walked for 2 1/2 hours, you would think that I would be tired!

The weekend draweth nigh.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 4/27/17 2:55 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Sorry you are still not sleeping! I think it is the 27th?

Weight 115, calories 1021.

So tired after the 3 long work days, but I feel good about my schedule once I get to Thursdays! It is so busy right now that I could work way longer hours, but I'm keeping to the schedule. At least I don't get bored (I would hate that).

DH and I meet with one of the coordinators for the Alzheimer's Support organization on Cape Cod at 11 this morning. Hopefully he will connect us to some appropriate support groups. I was poking around on the internet the other day and saw that there are some online games for memory - I tried one out, and it was the Memory game we used to play with the kids when they were small (turn over 2 cards and if a match you take them out, otherwise turn them back over)! One of the people I work with had a good idea on housekeeping chores. DH doesn't do well because he only spot cleans (doesn't remember what he already did). Also he tries to do EVERYTHING at once (can't break it down into manageable chunks). She suggested putting all the tasks to clean each room (or other group of tasks) on one index card. Then give him one card each day. He could follow each task, but will stop when done.

Have a great day (going to go read the posts from the last few days now)!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!