VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Wednesday, November...

Wednesday, November 15, 2017

(deactivated member)
on 11/15/17 7:12 pm

Crikey! Lots going on with most of you! Got home late again, but early enough that I feel I have some time to relax and read our board before I get up to do chores. I did 7 conferences after school today, then went to Sprint to move my phone over. I'm quite happy that I am no longer tethered to ATT! After my experiences (over and over and over again) this past summer and then fall, I'm simply done with them. My issue is still only partially resolved. I don't want to pay them for services I did not receive, so I refuse to pay the bill for the phone they never installed but continued to bill me for for 4 months! They were also supposed to disconnect the internet (Wave cancelled the service when they installed our new internet.) ATT did not suspend internet service and continued to charge me. Luckily, I have exact dates for termination requests,etc.... ATT (or should I say Bell Telephone - see, I'm OLD) used to be such a good company! Quite sad, really.

Okay, Liz....it seems like I had the least evil item... REALLY? Food has no inherent good nor evil. Food simply is. I have had to work so hard to stop the "evil" and "bad" food thinking. For me, it's counter productive thinking. When I eat things like Cookies or cake or ice cream or chocolate candy those things are not evil. I simply made a choice to eat those things, knowing full well that those food items do NOTHING to keep me sated, nourished or fit. What they do do is offer a momentary taste and texture sensational comfort (and I mean only an actual few moments or seconds).

Paula, Ann, hope the medical appointments prove to be filled with hope!

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 11/16/17 3:44 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

Ah, if only we could resist that "momentary taste and texture ensational comfort"!

Liz 5'3" HW: 219 SW: 185 GW: 125 LW: 113 Desired maintenance range: 120-123 CW: 120 (after losing 20 lb. regain)!