VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Thursday, March 8, ...

Thursday, March 8, 2018

Paula1965
on 3/8/18 1:19 pm
VSG on 04/01/15

144.2, just a smidge up, probably from the sodium laden Chinese last night. Left overs tonight!

Spending my day off doing heaps of laundry. Getting some of the boy's done too which is rare - I usually make them do it themselves but I am sick of looking at baskets of dirty clothes in the laundry area (one has been there a month I think)! It is surprising they have anything to wear and I'm sure what they do wear isn't very clean!

Also tackling the basement area. It is the boy zone and is an absolute pig sty, including DS#1's room which is worse than a pig sty - simply disgusting. I'm not sure how anyone can live like that. I will be happy when he moves out, though no date has been set!

Liz, sounds like Justice is doing great with you all and that the heart worm treatment isn't going too bas thus far. Yippy!

Envious of your trip Shel. Have a great time! I know the evils of peanut butter pretzels too, Costco sized even!

Ann, so impressed that you cooked yourself a nice dinner. I would probably just grab a protein bar if I didn't have kids to cook for! Tonight is FFY night at our house - it stands for fend for yourself! Lol! I'm having Chinese leftovers!

Diane S - if I ever get out that way I will have you be my activities director! You have given Shel such good information!

Heading to DS#2's State Academic Decathlon event tomorrow so not sure I will check in.

Hugs to you all!

5' 4" tall, HW: 242, SW:215.4 Weight Loss - pre-op: - 26.6, M1: -15.4, M2: -16, M3: -11.4, M4: -11.2, M5: -12.2, M6: -7.4, M7: -7.8, M8: -2.0 Goal of 130 lbs. reached at 8 months, 2 days post-op!

VSGAnn2014
on 3/8/18 3:18 pm
VSG on 08/14/14

Paula, have a good time at the Academic Decathalon. Would be so much fun to watch!

ANN 5'5", AGE 74, HW 235.6 (BMI 39.2), SW 216, GW 150, CW 132, BMI 22

POUNDS LOST: Pre-op -20, M1 -10, M2 -11, M3 -10, M4 -10, M5 -7, M6 -5, M7 -6, M8 -4, M9 -4,
NEXT 10 MOS. -12, TOTAL -100 LBS.

CC C.
on 3/8/18 4:00 pm

Weight 165.8

Two meals out today with friends. I did well I think at lunch (poke bowl) and we walked to the restaurant (2 miles round trip and a beautiful day). Dinner is my next hurdle. I have 817 calories left. Should be fine. If we end up where I think we're going I'll get chicken kabobs. After that I'm seeing The King and I. Looking forward to it!

Hope you all have had a lovely day!

(deactivated member)
on 3/8/18 7:47 pm

Weight is what it is. Fine, but too high.

Keria is doing well. She seems almost back to her normal self. Will get pathology report sometime next week or the week after. Feeling positive about the results, but will have to wait and see.

Not much else. Just same old, same old!

We are all on The Nugge****ch!