VSG Maintenance Group

Groups » VSG Maintenance Grou... » Discussion » Sunday, February 11...

Sunday, February 11, 2024

Peps
on 2/11/24 2:17 pm

Happy Sunday! I don't care much about the Super Bowl, but I know it's a big day for many, many people. Let me go on the record: I do not understand the people who are bashing (frankly, even concerned about...) Taylor Swift for being a spectator. Nobody seems to care about other celebrities attending sports events (e.g. Jack Nicholson at all the Laker games...)

I'm feeling kind of excited about starting Wegovy. I'm hoping that it quiets the "noise" or lessens the drive for high value, calorie dense foods that offer little nutritional value - can you say Donut? LOL. Anyhow, I feel less stressed about "dieting".

My friends brought two of their puppies over for me to trim this morning. Ron and I just finished a late brunch and now I'm waiting for one of my puppies to get here for a little touch up and ear setting.

Short week at school. No students Thursday; professional development day for teachers. Friday and Monday are holidays. Whoo hoo.....

4 days to 60......

DiamondD
on 2/11/24 2:31 pm
VSG on 06/13/12

The way I look at, I had to turn 60 so I could enter the retirement zone! 60 will be the decade of free choice, where you will have even more opportunity to decide just how you want to spend your time.

Peps
on 2/11/24 2:40 pm

I'm actually okay with it... It's happening whether I want it to or not. It's just a number/age that used to sound OLD, but it doesn't feel so old anymore! LOL

CC C.
on 2/11/24 2:40 pm

You certainly see the cameras on her constantly and dozens of articles about her at the games. I'm just sick of her. Not that it's her fault. It's the media's fault. Over exposure. Like a Kardashian. Or Meghan Markel.

Liz WantsHealthForAll
on 2/12/24 5:18 am - Cape Cod, MA
VSG on 03/28/16

The year I turned 60 was the year I decided to take control and do something about my weight. I had my VSG 12 days after my 61st birthday. Best thing I ever did for my health.