so......

Jewels5872
on 3/14/07 4:27 am - orange city, FL
im down a whoppping 110 pounds in a size 8 some 6's depending who makes it you know how that is...mostly 7 jrs though....and wow what great time i am having being me.....i however am not dating that boy anymore...hes a jerk (go figure) and i think imma give up at least for now. i do however love my job...so very much and am doing quite well at it. so anyway thats me how are you al doing?? J
Elisa *
on 3/15/07 7:46 am - I.V., CA
Hey Julie, glad to hear you are doing soooo well. How cool that you love your job...what are you doing? I can't seem make up my mind as to what I want...I quit the job I had working for the department of Social Services....I'm suppose to start substitute teaching AGAIN but I can't bring myself to do it. I have it set in my head that I HATE IT ! I'm not sure if I want to teach at all...so what am suppose to do?.... As far as weight goes...still going from 179 to 183...I hate that. I'm stuck there...who knows if that's as low as I'll get or if the scale will move again. I'm in size 16s...yah it's not so exciting being me right now. I wonder what could make it all better...what would make me happy as far as job & weightloss? Ah well, at least some of us are happy & that makes me happy for you all . Elisa
Gi G.
on 3/15/07 8:32 am
Elisa, how about looking into changing careers entirely? Now that you are healthy and thin you can think about going out of your comfort zone - like a butterfly. You can do anything you want to do, so what do you WANT? BTW how is your hubby feeling and how has his weight loss been? xosm
Elisa *
on 3/15/07 12:44 pm - I.V., CA
Thanks GG for the advice...you're right I should get out of my comfort zone...I was thinking that yesterday but it's jus so scary . I always start thinking...what if I don't like it, what if I'm not good at it...what if I'm not qualified...what if, what if...See what I mean about lacking in confidence...you'd think after shedding 134#s I would have developed some...but I'm still as shy & doubtful as ever! OMG my hubby is doing sooooo good! Dang he's skinny...I love wrapping my arms around his waist and squeezing the living daylights outta him ...He's such a cutie and so supportive. We're doing weights for our arms together...I think my arms are showing improvement...his look good and he started way before me. That's how come I got motivated, seeing the difference in his arms. He just passed the U.S. Customs physical...can you believe that? I am amazed, although it's not as rigorous as other physicals, but never the less he did it!!! He didn't train or prepare for it like he should have but he passed it and I couldn't be more proud of him. We were talking about how if it had been last year he wouldn't have made it at all...he is just so happy & always says that the surgery is the best thing he could have ever done for himself. I agree. Thanks so much for asking GG...I could go on and on. Check out myspace I have some pics of his skinny butt... Elisa
Gi G.
on 3/16/07 9:05 am
[Quote]what if I don't like it, what if I'm not good at it...what if I'm not qualified...[/Quote] If you don't like it QUIT. If you're not good at it, well, try something else until you find what you ARE good at. If you're not qualified? My dad always said, FAKE IT. You can do ANYTHING you put your mind to, ANYthing. xosm
Gi G.
on 3/15/07 8:30 am
I am glad to hear you are having fun being you, J. I'm deliriously happy, sure I could be thinner, my job is pretty sucky and I'm still behind in bills, but, honestly I can't remember being this content in YEARS AND YEARS. I am healthy, I love and am loved unconditionally and feel lucky to have the chance to live happily ever after. Gag, I know, but I am really happy. I've lost between 152-155 pounds depending on the day. My eating the past week or so has been rotten and I am not currently losing much. I have been working 6 nights a week, so the treadmill has fallen by the wayside; on the bright side, I wore a pedometer the past two nights at work and am doing 11000 steps just at work, I suppose that's why I am not gaining! I am going to try to keep up my daily steps to around 13000 since I'm not sure yet how to fit in 40 minutes of exercise. Hope to cut some work hours out in a few weeks and then start a better routine then. I will see my new surgeon next week and see what he says about my loss and my hernia repair. Finally having no fat apron seems like an amazing dream, I can't imagine it will actually happen. I will keep everyone posted. xosm
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views