STATS?

Gi G.
on 4/4/07 1:13 am
I realized today that I entirely forgot all about them this month. Does anyone care?
Terri R. R
on 4/4/07 1:58 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
I care! I had been out of town for my b-day and just got home yesterday. Have you noticed how dead the board has got since we are all further out?
Gi G.
on 4/4/07 2:16 am
Ooooh, I hope your birthday trip was wonderful. Happy and healthy birthday to you! I guess 'care' was too strong a word. I just thought since no one else seemed to notice, and you're right about the board being dead, perhaps our minds are all elsewhere? I wonder if the STAT chart has outlived it's usefulness? Me, I have a hernia repair coming up, probably in about a month. I am waiting on insurance approval to see exactly what will be done, but hopefully my panni will be removed with a bit of a TT, and my boobs lifted [no implants, they are big enough!]. I am working PT now, sometimes 6 days a week, and it seems to have kicked my mind into dumb blonde overdrive [well, I'd like to blame it on blonde, but it's from a bottle of Sun-In;)]. My mind seems to escape me on a regular basis now. I think I had less than a 4 pound loss this month, I'd really have to go back and look at the chart, but I'm hovering around 161-163. I have lost more inches, and honestly as much as I have really good eating days, I have some not so good ones, so I see every reason for the slow down. I am not super worried, as long as I don't gain before surgery the doc and I will be happy. I make sure I don't gain, so like I said, I'm not worried. So I was just thinking maybe we don't need or want monthly STATS now? I imagine we all DO CARE, just maybe are focusing on LIFE now?
Robin D.
on 4/4/07 5:27 am - Gambrills, MD
Since I had no change (no loss this month - ) I figured I'd wait till you were ready. I don't know what the problem is, but thank goodness my pool will be open towards the end of this month. That will help me a lot I hope. Robin
Gi G.
on 4/4/07 9:25 am
Meh, from what I've been reading, lots of folks have a 'stall' or 'plateau' at around a year out. I think the body must just be adjusting, after all, last year at this time we were all still obese! I know since I didn't have much loss, seeing my stats on the chart this month doesn't feel like it will mean as much, but I don't want to skip it or stop it if it means a lot to other folks. I can skip this month and hope that Spring brings good things, or if enough people say so, I'll just do it. Lemme know.
Jen Halliday
on 4/4/07 12:17 pm - Elmira, NY
Yes, I do. I'm at 167#, with a loss of....a lot. Thanks so much, GG!!! Hugs to you!! Jen Halliday
aakrn5
on 4/4/07 8:31 pm - White Plains, NY
I care, my weight this month is 113. Thanks so much for continuing to do this. Angela K.
RieRie
on 4/5/07 6:36 am - somewhere, IL
I care but I figured you was busy. If everyone else wants to stop that is fine thought. But it does help me keep track and more accoutable. If that is what you call it. I didnt lose anything again this month, but didnt gain either so that is a plus. Although by my docs scale I lost an additional three pds but by my scale nothing. I usuall bounce around a few pds though so I am choosing not to count it as my scale doesnt show it. Anyway, I way 205 again this month. I have been increasing my walking too. I dont get it. I know calories in verses calories out.
Gi G.
on 4/5/07 7:47 am
I will send out a regular reminder email when I can get to the other computer. I wonder if a lot of people are stalling now?
Elisa *
on 4/5/07 9:52 am - I.V., CA
I'm at a stall. Actually...I gained. Just when I thought I had hit the 70s (I WAS at 176) I went back up to 181. I just don't know what to do with myself anymore. I think skipping this month would be okay in my opinion. Thanks GG! Elisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views