:wave: Hey guys! T...

Elisa *
on 4/26/07 9:26 am - I.V., CA
Kayla, thank you for this response. Yes I've heard them all too...don't graze, etc. etc. So much easier said then done. And it's not that I don't want to do it, it's just HARD. I really like what GG told you though. That is soooo true! Although I do think my thoughts about food have changed...for example, today my friend and I were driving to lunch when we saw a Doritos truck pass by and the motto was something like "food that's fun" or something like that...and I thought and said to my friend...yeah that's how you gain weight by eating for fun. But you are right, the key is to "watch it"...I don't know what I'm doing right but I have managed to lose 2 more pounds. I'm down to 173 but as fast as it's gone, the two pounds can come back. I go up and down....but I think eventually my weight will go down and as long as it is going down and not up I'm not too worried. I have hope though. I am glad for the tool because it makes me feel a little more confident that I can do this. I can lose more weight and get to goal and maintain. It's just scary because I can think it and want it but I don't know what the future holds. I guess I just need to take it a day at a time. Thanks for the compliment...I am amazed that you think I look like an 8/10 when I'm really a 16. Ah well, I have to admit I do look good . I have been getting a few extra compliments from peeps. Which reminds me...I want to start a post...I got an idea from something you posted earlier. Elisa
Elisa *
on 4/26/07 9:14 am - I.V., CA
Thank you Terri! That post was really helpful. I am very glad I am not alone and that I can come here to OH and talk to people that are going through the same situation. I apologize for not replying sooner. I totally forgot to reply to you and Kayla. Elisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 761 views