Roll call...

RieRie
on 5/30/07 2:23 am - somewhere, IL
What has everyone been doing? The board is empty... I am still chugging along. I am much more active this summer. I have been riding a bike twice a day...I have even learned to ride with no hands. Isnt that amazing!!!! I am down to 192 pds. My goal is to get to 150 so maybe slow but I think I will get there. Come in and tell me what you have been doing lately!!
Terri R. R
on 5/30/07 3:51 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
You can make your goal! I'm so glad to hear you are being so active. That in itself means you are a success. Look at how far you've come already! I'm doing great myself. I will break a new record at the gym this month. I will lift 3 million pounds to put me in the number two position of weight lifters in the entire gym, including the guys! My husband has been going to the gym with me and is weight training. He's really looking good. I can already see the difference and it makes me wonder if the difference in me was that noticable when I started. My husband is going to be going out of the country next month for about 3 weeks. I'm feeling kind of sad about that. I miss him when he's gone. Usually, I eat to fill the void when he's gone like that. I haven't been able to do that since surgery ... until now. I'm scared since I can eat more that I might fall back into an old habit/comfort. I need to be strong. I'm hoping that since I'm aware of this that I can overcome it. Please send me good vibes. My daughter and I went shopping at her fav store and we bought matching jumpers. I told her that I need to take a picture of us wearing them so I can post it. She's so cute!
RieRie
on 5/30/07 6:22 am - somewhere, IL
I want to see that pic... I dont think you will eat. I think you will go to the gym more.. Good luck on the weight lifting.. I hope you will get through okay though. If I didnt graze as much I would probable be losing better. It is hard for me to determine if I am eating too much or not enoughl. I am trying to do liquids and protein only for three days as I ate like a pig over the holiday.. hugs...
Tony Hackworth
on 5/31/07 5:07 am - Prestonsburg, KY
Hi Marie! I'm still around...I check here daily but it has been pretty dead. I guess were all living the new lifestyle now. Thats great that your more active now...thats the great thing about summer, I'd like to have a bike myself now that I wouldn't flatten the tires on one Keep it up and you'll get to that goal. Take care.
Jen Halliday
on 5/31/07 6:13 am - Elmira, NY
Hi there. I'm still here, I'm just a lurker. I usually just read posts and respond to some. I'm out doing more active stuff. Not busy, active in a good way. You know what I'm saying? I'm weighing 163 these days. That's a loss of 169 pounds! And I ran a 5K a couple weeks ago. It feels good. IT FEELS GOOOOOD!!! I started having some pain around my stoma-area, and when I called the surgeon, he said it sounded like it could be an ulcer. However, I haven't had any pain whatsoever since Saturday. It's the healing power of prayer! Yes, ma'am! So, I am doing great! Jen Halliday
Kayla
on 6/1/07 1:43 am - Skinny Land, CA
Jen...can you tell me more about running the 5K? I really want into that, but I am not a runner. I am really glad you are feeling better.
LostInTheNet
on 5/31/07 8:04 am - Metrowest, MA
Still around just checked in first time in 3 weeks. To busy with life. Down to 186lbs. Doug.
Gi G.
on 6/2/07 12:29 am
Still here and THERE. I like hanging with the grad because I feel like I still have so much to learn. I reached my first goal and am looking to lose at least another 10 pounds. I am still recovering from my hernia repair/TT/boob lift. I have a minor infection in one of the incision lines and my muscle repair still hurts. So still taking things REALLY slow and not exercising more than family outings and 4 year old stuff. xosm
rebecca224
on 6/4/07 11:25 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hi, Life is good! I just got back from vacation in California where I met two of the Feb. forum folks, Elisa and SexySyl along with about 13 others from the California board. It was a long flight from Atlanta, but once I met up with everybody I realized that distance makes no difference when we WLS alumni get together. We are family! Everyone was wonderful. We need more opportunities to meet each other in person. Life really is good. I can eat almost anything now, and have been maintaining pretty well, except for a few added vacation pounds! I am at 187, and feel good about that. I'd like to hit 173 someday to hit the -100 mark, but I'm satisfied just having spent the last 6 mos. in onederland where I plan to stay. Take care everybody!! Rebecca
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views