Back on track

rebecca224
on 6/18/07 10:47 pm - Atlanta, GA
Hi everyone! It is funny how quickly things can change when we get motivated. After feeling like I had fallen completely off the wagon, I am back on. I started back on my protein shakes, vitamins, and increased liquids, and I'm feeling better. My weight had started to creep up. I had been down to 178, at my lowest point, then leveled off at 186, for about 6 mos. then boom, I was up to 192. After I read GG's sage advice re-post, I decided to get my butt in gear. I forgot how important it was to be a good role model. Now I have two friends who are going to also have the surgery, and I want them to have great outcomes. They were inspired by my weightloss, so it is important that I do eat right, not only for my health, but also to be a good role model. My goal is to also get back in my briefly worn size 10 and 12 jeans, although I have to say, like Elisa I am proud to be wearing the size 14 jeans just the same! I have to remind myself where I came from. Thanks everyone at the Feb. Forum! Rebecca from Atlanta
Gi G.
on 6/19/07 12:10 am
Good for you, Rebecca! I can't really say I've been OFF track, I haven't gained BUT I have felt like I am eating horribly and paying the price for it with how I feel. I'm not sure what it will take me to get a grip, but I admire that you have been able to do it. Keep up the good work! xosm
rebecca224
on 6/19/07 1:57 am - Atlanta, GA
Thanks GG! I'm sure you just needed a break, you'll be back to eating right soon. It does make a difference in how you feel. I remember early on when you started eating the Weigh****chers food plan post op. I was so impressed. You were so compliant from the get go. In retrospect I think I got into the "kaleidescope of food groups" for awhile feeling so excited that I could eat a little of this and a little of that, and not dump. I guess I thought I wouldn't re-gain either, even though I know people do, because for several months I wasn't. I didn't really start feeling uncomfortable until this past month when panic set in after my weight went up. The good news is that results happen quicker once you are ready to get back in it. I feel better physically, and I lost one pound this week already. I'm glad we have each other for support. Progress not perfection is what keeps me motivated. Remember, you don't have to be perfect, you continue to be a great role model to us all GG. Thanks for always being so genuine. We love you, GG! Rebecca
Terri R. R
on 6/19/07 3:04 am - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
You can do this! The thing is we will always have this wonderful tool. It's just a matter of using it. (hugs)
Elisa *
on 6/21/07 10:59 am - I.V., CA
So good to read that you are back on track Rebecca! WTG I tend to fall off the wagon a lot but I never give up. I'm always reminding myself that I have this tool and I can do this. I still have a goal to reach and I know can do it and so can you my friend! Elisa
rebecca224
on 6/21/07 11:44 pm - Atlanta, GA
Thanks Elisa! I'm working at it! Rebecca
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views