I have my date for about 4 months

tpatterson
on 1/5/06 4:50 pm - Ontario, CA
I've had my date for about 4 months, I alternate between worried that I'm going to hate not being able to have ice cream and elated that I will finally be able to get back to the real me. My date is February 22 and it can't get here fast enough. What happens if my stomach looks worse with the weight off then it does fat???? My daughter had her surgery 4 months ago and has lost around 70lbs, she looks great. I can't beleive how small her shoulders are. She's my inspiration right now.
whateverittakes
on 1/6/06 12:01 pm - newport, KY
Congrats on your surgery Tina Welcome to the Club. Along the lines of the stomach question, I don't know what the insurance criteria is in your area, but for me if I have a hernia or severe reoccuring rashes then the insurance will pay for a tummy tuck! Good luck in your journey and I know our paths will be crossing again soon!
tpatterson
on 1/8/06 10:39 am - Ontario, CA
Thanks for your email and support.
Sandi0521
on 1/7/06 10:08 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hey Tina, Good Luck on your surgery, mine is on Feb 7th. I can't wait too, I'm scared and excited. I don't know which is worse. I can't imagine what I'll look like after loosing the weight, I'm only 100 lbs over weight. But you know I hope my shoulders are small and all , I'd like to wear a sleeveless top or dress without shame... Take care and God bless you. Sandi Edwards
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views