I HAVE A DATE FEB.9

Dianna
on 1/15/06 2:57 pm - Limestone, ME
Hello everyone, I am new here but wanted to congradulate all that is having surgeries soon..What a way to begin a new year..I am so excited
whateverittakes
on 1/15/06 10:18 pm - newport, KY
Dianna, Thank you for the kind words of encouragement to our February Surgery Sisters. We are all about to start a new chapter in our lives filled with adventure, drama and hopefully a little comedy! Thoughts and prayers for each other are what will get us through this period!
Elisa *
on 1/16/06 5:41 pm - I.V., CA
Hi Dianna, Congratulations to you on your upcoming surgery! This is great we both will begin a new life in February! Elisa
Pat W.
on 1/17/06 11:12 am - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
Hi Dianna! Congratulations on your date and welcome to your February Family! This is definitely going to be an exciting time in all our lives and we can all share this journey together. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers on the 9th. Hugs to you! -Pat W.
Sandi0521
on 1/17/06 12:46 pm - Gastonia, NC
Hi Dianna, My date is Feb 7th..And I agree this is a wonderful way to start the new year.....I too am so excited that I just can't stand it. I just want to shout to everyone about my news and I just want to spin. Take care and good surgery and recovery. Sandi
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 761 views