MY SURGERY DATE IS FEB.13th

Fairprospect
on 1/21/06 1:56 pm - Bronx, NY
Hi everyone, I am so happy that my date is coming up soon. At this point I going through a lot of emotions but my trust in God he will see me through.To all the Feb. pre -ops my prayers are with you.
Jessi S.
on 1/22/06 1:35 am - Evansville, IN
Hi Vionie! Congratulations on your date!!! It won't be long and you will be on the other side as a loser!! How exciting. I will keep you in my prayers and also pray you have an uneventfull surgery and recovery! ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Elisa *
on 1/22/06 6:45 am - I.V., CA
Hello Vionie!! I too am on February 13th. Woooowhoooo Congrats! Everything will be just fine for you. I will also be thinking about you and wishing you the best.
jackie j
on 1/24/06 2:07 am - Glenmoore, PA
Congrats and Best Wishes! I'm also having surgery on the 13th! God Bless us all!! Jackie
Barbara H.
on 1/23/06 10:33 am - La Mirada, CA
Hi Vionie, My surgery is on Feb 13th also. I just found out today, I can't wait to get it done, Barbara Hayes
Terri R. R
on 1/23/06 2:20 pm - 'bout 45 minutes from San Francisco, CA
Hi Vionie! Congrats and best wishes!
jackie j
on 1/24/06 2:09 am - Glenmoore, PA
Good Luck and God Bless Vionie! I'm also having surgery on the 13th. Looks like there will be a good group of Loser's that day!! God watch over us all!! Jackie
It Is What It Is!!!
on 1/24/06 9:24 am - Boston, MA
Hi Vionie, we share the same re-birthday. Congratulations. Let's keep intouch. Kim
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 662 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 761 views