Feb. 6th Surgery Date Scheduled!!!

CINBBY
on 1/22/06 1:41 am - Wallingford, PA
Well, the time has finally come...I'm scheduled for surgery for February 6th....that is also my grand-daughter's 11th birthday, my mother-in-laws birthday, my brother-in-laws birthday and my sister Patsy's birthday too.....wow, and it will be my new birth-day for the new born meeeee!!! I really feel very secure, safe and satisfied with my surgeon. I have no doubts or fears....just want to get it done so I can join the losing side!!
Jessi S.
on 1/22/06 1:47 am - Evansville, IN
WOO HOO Cindy!!! What a wonderful day to have your surgery on, there will be nothing but celebrating on your re-birth day!!! I wish you an uneventful surgery and recovery!!! Keep us posted! ((((HUGS)))) Jessi
Sandi0521
on 1/22/06 5:42 am - Gastonia, NC
Hey Cindy, You're one day before me, you go girl......Bless you and best wishes for your surgery. Take care, Sandi
dkinhb
on 1/23/06 4:10 am - huntington beach, CA
Mine is on the 6th also. I'm nervous and excited!
Pat W.
on 1/23/06 11:19 am - Gales Ferry, CT
RNY on 02/06/06 with
Hi Cindy! Wow - that is one big day in your family! I am also scheduled for surgery on the 6th. I just can't wait - I am SO ready for this. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for an uneventful surgery and a quick recovery. Hugs to you! -Pat W.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 761 views