62.5 hours till the BIG day!!!

JenniAngel
on 1/30/06 3:53 am - Woodland, PA
Hi all, me again! Very excited!!! How are all of you dealing with the stress and excitement of pre-surgery days?? I am just so happy, I absolutely can't wait! CONGRATS to all you February Babies! CAN'T WAIT-CAN"T WAIT- CAN"T WAIT-!!!! *HUGS* Jenn
jackiem
on 1/30/06 5:12 am - Van Nuys, CA
Hi, You are so funny! I have mine on Friday and I am all a twitter, too! Good luck to you and thanks for the positive energy, it rubbed off on me! Take Care Jackie
4eva-unique
on 1/30/06 8:04 am - Dallas, TX
{{Jenn}} We are almost there. I am going over here, but I am excited as well! Mine is Wed the 1st and let me tell ya...I will be to the hospital but inside I am like congrats on your day...we will be celebrating together 4EVA
whateverittakes
on 1/30/06 12:24 pm - newport, KY
Hey Jen, I have about 14 days to go before the big day but I have pulled every pre-surgery list on the net and bought everything on them. If I don't go soon I think I will be bankrupt! I keep making lists but at the same time I keep losing those lists ( I think it is the nerves) . I do know one thing, I am making one last visit to Golden Corral (yummy) before this liquid diet starts on Friday.
Elisa *
on 1/30/06 7:43 pm - I.V., CA
Hi Marcellia, mind sharing your shopping list and your liquid diet? I'm just wondering what other's are getting. I hear of a lot people on liquid diets before surgery, except my dr. never said anything about a liquid diet before surgery? I guess all doctors are different. Today I went out and bought some stuff like propel, broth, sugar free jello, and sugar free popsicles. Am I missing something? Thanks, Elisa
gillis1345
on 1/31/06 2:34 am - Calhan, CO
Mine is on Monday. I am trying to stay calm. I want the surgery just scared about going under and the pain later. My Doc. said I don't have to do the liquid diet. He no longer does the liquid diet. I would be interest in the shopping list all so. I have broth, sugar free jello,sugar free apple sauce,some liquid vit. and liquid protien that I found on this web site(it was an adv. on the site). By the way how do you all get those cute little extras on your post?
Elisa *
on 1/31/06 7:52 am - I.V., CA
Hi Rhonda, the emoticons can be found on the right side of the screen--there are two blue bars labeled Title images and Message emoticons. Click on the white arrow and it will expand the list with the emoticons. Try it and see... Elisa
Elisa *
on 1/30/06 7:39 pm - I.V., CA
Jennifer, Congratulations!!! Woooowhooo your day is almost here. I can just imagine what that's like. I have been dealing by just looking forward, staying positive and thinking of what it's going to be like to reach my ultimate goal. Hang in there you day is almost here!!! Elisa
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views