11 hours to surgery

onlychild
on 2/8/06 10:10 am - queens, NY
RNY on 02/09/06 with
Ok I am mega nervous now. Though I just got my 3 year old to sleep so I can read all the new post. Keep me busy Wish me luck tommorrow Ally
Kennie29
on 2/8/06 10:34 am - Chesapeake, VA
You will be ok, my surgery was Monday and I am at home now and I am doing great and so will u!!! I will be waiting for you to come back and let us know how u r doing! Good luck! Hugs, Kennie
onlychild
on 2/8/06 10:41 am - queens, NY
RNY on 02/09/06 with
thanks Kennie Glad to hear you are doing well so soon after surgery. I just took my antiseptic shower and am watching the biggest loser. The worst thing is just being away from my baby (hubby I can deal with) At least I am first up tommorrow. Yep 7:30 am Thanks again Ally
TeriLea
on 2/8/06 10:50 am - San Diego, CA
Allyson, Just thought I'd stop by the Feb board and wish everyone well. How exciting that your surgery is tomorrow! I know how you are feeling right now... I had my surgery Jan 16th and went through all the crazy emotions myself. Just keep in mind how fortunate you are to be receiving this awesome tool that will help you CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!! Good luck! I will be watching the boards to see your postings when you get home. ~Teri~ 311/279/256.8/140
Deanna F.
on 2/8/06 11:07 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Good luck on your surgery tomorrow!! Looking forward to seeing you back here and hearing all about it! Hugs, Deanna
greese2b
on 2/9/06 2:34 am - Huntsville, AL
I had my surgery on Monday and I am home and doing great. You will come through with flying colors. I will be praying for you.
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1685 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 661 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 760 views