Cleared and confirmed for TOMORROW!

Gi G.
on 2/14/06 12:34 am
Yipes. I am set to go for tomorrow. I have to be at the hospital at 5:30 for a 7:30 procedure. Please keep me in your thoughts that he is able to do a successful lap [he asked me to get down to 300lbs, I was at 318 and now I am hovering just between just below 300 and 302. I'm hoping the Fleet soda and clear liquids today will pu**** low enough. I think I did a fairly good job at sticking to the pre surg diet this week and hopefully have shrunk everything in there enough to give him room to maneuver. MY RN mom, who was supposed to stay with me the first night, is sick and will probably not be there with me. Any advice on dealing with the nursing staff overnight? I am trying to keep busy today with last minute cleaning and arranging my bag/post op stuff. Next time I will post I should be on the other side! xosm
Kennie29
on 2/14/06 4:17 pm - Chesapeake, VA
Congrats on your becoming a new you!!! In a few hours you will be on your way. My nursing staff was awesome all of them, I could not have asked for a better team. They were attentive and always asked me if i needed anything! All I can say is that if anything does not feel right to make sure you call your nurses, if you are in pain or anything call them that is what they are there for!!!! Good luck sweetie and I will save you a seat on the Loser's bench. May God be with you and your surgical team! Love, Kennie
Deanna F.
on 2/15/06 12:27 am - Poughkeepsie, NY
Hope you are doing well after your surgery! Sending good thoughts for you!! Hugs, Deanna
Most Active
Recent Topics
I'm out of control
maryjo57 · 3 replies · 1686 views
5 years ago
Homeseller_Rebecca W. · 0 replies · 663 views
NEED INFORMATION...HELP
janeel1 · 1 replies · 764 views