Everyone already have their Angels???

Karla K.
on 2/7/04 7:36 am - Sunny, CA
I was just looking at something and realized I am having surgery in a MONTH! Holy cow Anyway... Just wondering how the search is going? I'm still on the hunt! Karla in CA
Janine S.
on 2/7/04 7:40 am - The Colony, tx
Hi Carla, I'm having surgery March 2(gulp) and I dont have an angel.What do they do anyway? Janine from Texas
ItsThenewKelley
on 2/7/04 8:54 am - Fall River, MA
Hello! An angel is some one who keeps all of us updated on how they are doing post-op and usually drops in a line a few days before there angelette goes into surgery to let us all know so we can send them well wishes. They usually get the hospital numbers and info from them so they can call to check in. They are very good at letting us all know whats going on. Its a good Idea to have one... My sister joined this site just so she could be my Gotta love her! Kelley 34 days to go! YEAH BABY
SpecialTeacher
on 2/7/04 1:16 pm - Central, AR
no angel here either....
Kimmer K.
on 2/7/04 11:57 pm - Waterford, MI
You spoiled little brat, you...you have EVERYTHING!!! Can we trade sisters 'til my brother straightens up (he's a hunchback)? Nope, I don't have an angel either. Don't even know how to get one, but sounds like I should maybe have one - ??? Actually, maybe an "angel" isn't appropriate for me.....maybe I should have someone more along the lines of a probation officer... Actually, I was thinking 'bout this last nite: like, how am I gonna know that Joyous Canary came out alright, not to mention everyone else? Was trying to figure something out, but the TheraFlu/meds I have to take kicked in and zoink, I went out. I guess this angel thing is what we need, but I didn't know it 'til now... So, Kelley Hunny, how do we get an angel? (I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to get a probation officer...) D'ya think they'd give us a discount if we all asked for one together? Kimmer Queen of the Niners, Instigator to All Marchers, High Priestess of Giggles
JoyCook
on 2/8/04 3:57 am - Little Rock, AR
Actually, someone from my state board volunteered to be mine. Her name is Karen Ahnberg. She had her surgery a while back. I will ask her to especially post here. Your state board is a good place to look--all of us are too close to our own surgery dates to do a great job for each other. Joy (3/1)
Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years ... yesterday
mo21012 · 0 replies · 843 views
Ten Years Today
reenieb · 0 replies · 956 views
10 years
Virginia H · 0 replies · 656 views
10YearsToday!
wlsurvivor · 2 replies · 797 views
9 years plus 1 day
pammy157 · 0 replies · 780 views