Here I am coming out from the fat techie shadows... this is my first time to post

therapistic
on 3/7/08 9:58 am - louisville, KY
Hello cyberspace... My name is Angela, and why it says Tinker I have no idea except that when I first found this site pre-surgery, I was a bit paranoid or something and I made up a name I have checked out this site a few times this past year, i am going to be One year post op of having my RNY bypass on March 28 2008. I have had a very successful weight loss and am very pleased with my results. I am hoping to figure out how to navigate the internet once again because I have been trying to find/create a support network of peers in Louisville and just haven't quite been able to get my needs met. So if you are out there reading this and you too are lurking in the shadows of cyberspace then you know you are not alone...That is , unless I am doing something wrong and this little note does not show up online at all...ahhh the continued self questioning saga... Ok then to all of you *****ally might see this note I guess that means it did make it so to avoid further rambling of my mind do you think you might let me know I am being heard? If you like you can toss an email my way at [email protected]. Cio' ang
jenihig
on 3/8/08 9:54 pm - FL
Hi Ang... Yep, we can "hear" you loud and clear. I will jot down your email addy an shoot you an email later. I have got to run and get ready for church. What I intended to be a 2 minute email check has turned into a lot longer and my hubby and son are still sleeping so I have to wake up the house and make sure they get ready too. I think I will sick my chihuahua on everyone and let him make the wake up calls this morning. Squirt bottles work wonders too Jenifer
Most Active
Recent Topics
Where is Everybody!
LMILOW · 2 replies · 851 views
Join us in 2010
John W. · 0 replies · 732 views
Gaining weight?
boomer65 · 3 replies · 1043 views
Second Band-aversary!
LoriPA · 1 replies · 768 views