3yrs Post Operative

Shontrice W.
on 5/22/05 5:27 am - Dallas, TX
Hello, I want to first congratulate everyone on their anniversity. I am 3yrs post operative and had lost a total of 230 lbs. My lowest wght was 177lbs at my 19th month of weight loss. I am now 188lbs. I seem to have gained over the past 8mths and am becoming worried. I will make an appt to see my doctor and am in search for a support person. I have been reluctant to go to the doctor. Thinking that I know what he will say. Start exercising and get your proteins in. It seems to have become harder to get the exercise in. I know its just a matter of getting started. See I have all the answers to everything. That's probably why I am gaining wght. Any way I am very pleased when I look at myself but I fear the weight gain. Love ya Shon
Christina (raysgirl) F.
on 6/20/05 3:49 am - Telford, PA
Shontrice, My name is Christina Frank, I am also 3 yrs post-op ( 4-01-02) I lost a total of 100 lbs got down to 157 and since have gained13 lbs back, it is a little scary, but with getting back to the basics of your wls and a little exercise, you should be able to at least control any more gain. I have lost 3 lbs since going back, hope to lose the rest. I exercise 6 days a week, (I have a job that allows me that) and have cut the sugar out once again. Sugar is a bad bad thing (for me anyway). Well, hope you are doing well and don't lose hope!!! Christina
Most Active
Recent Topics
18 years out.
lindajenkins · 0 replies · 134 views
10 years today...Wow
Tanya A. · 0 replies · 756 views
low sodium
cdiss · 0 replies · 803 views
light headed & concerned
lindajenkins · 2 replies · 886 views