April 7th is almost here!

willias4
on 4/3/10 4:04 am - Orlando, FL
 I am having RNY Gastric Bypass on April 7th at Flagler Hospital with Dr. Marema. I am so excited and have been said to be glowing with excitement. Anyone else out there with some experience I would love to hear from you!
 Susan W.
Surgery Date April 07,2010
TW 497
SW 407
CW 340
GW 200
bkwc129
on 4/4/10 1:43 am

Me too on April 7th.  I've had other surgeries.  I'm hoping this is no worse recovery than my other ones, not bad at all and one of them was open heart surgery.  I've never had Laproscopic surgery.  They say less discomfort. 

Wishing you the best and much success.

Rasha S.
on 4/4/10 6:47 am - Staten Island, NY
RNY on 04/07/10 with
Hi, i'll have my surgery on April 7th as well.... I'm so scared though. My mother in law and my sister in law did it 3 years ago... and they keep telling me it's like a walk in the park.

hope we all have a quick and smooth recovery. amd ofcourse loose all the excess weight :)))

If the world is up a hill, climb it with a stick called "WILL" and never disappear and say "I WILL" 

this widget? Get your own at http://www.obesityhelp.com/myoh/healthtracker/source,widget/">ObesityHelp.com>

ajmc324
on 4/5/10 3:48 am
April 7th for me too!  I am very excited.  Just hoping my husband and 3 little ones will do ok.  Good Luck to all of you!
imacvyvr
on 4/5/10 6:20 am - Norfolk, VA
Dont forget meeeeee! April 7th!!! I wish all April 7thers best wishes. And mostly importantly lets say one for the surgeons and that all will be well!

Speed Recovery for everyone and I'll see you on the OTHER side!

Amy

Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 873 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1203 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 981 views