Another Appt Today

beautifully_broken27
on 5/26/10 4:30 am
Going today for my 5th appt to provider's office and I am not yet 5 weeks out.  I am having really bad spasm like pain in my pouch area and up my esophogus that is almost unbearable.  It doesn't get better with food or drinks but does hurt more even with water.  Been taking all my meds and vitamins like a good patient.  hmmmmm, wonder what now.  They think I might have ulcers so I have been taking meds for that but I know they take a while to clear up.  Wonder if they got inflamed from something I ate yesterday since I had chili for the first time since surgery. 
Jessie72
on 5/26/10 6:22 am - CA
hmm have you been vomating at all? mabie you have a hernia.. the dr appt. is a good idea

chrissyce
on 5/26/10 11:03 am
Ouch, that sounds really terrible. I wish you luck at your doctors. Did they tell you not to take Advil? My doc said it would cause ulcers in the stomach. I can't take tylenol, makes me violently ill. No advil really bummed me out.

Chrissy
beautifully_broken27
on 5/26/10 3:39 pm
yes, they did tell me about not having any anti-inflamms.  they think it is a hernia on the staple line, if it's not feeling better in 2 weeks they will do an endoscopy.  he said the hernias on staple lines are common so nothing major.  still taking meds to coat my stomach.  we will see what happens!  go back on the 14th again unless food won't stay down then i need to call to see if i have a stricture.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Happy 3 year :)
Razzmuffin · 0 replies · 874 views
Starting Over
Lisa Y. · 5 replies · 1205 views
Hi all! 1½ yr update =)
Blue_Rattie · 1 replies · 982 views