Finally got my surgery date

ms.kay
on 4/3/11 6:11 am - Tulsa, OK
Congrulations!  I pray that all goes well wih your surgery tomorrow and that you will have a super fast and speedy recovery.  Just think you on the right road for a more healthier and beautiful you.  God's best and please keep us posted.

Katie Keane in New
York

on 4/15/11 6:02 am - NY
Katie Keane

Same date. Lap or gastric? Good Luck!!!!!!!
Katie Keane

sarasar7
on 4/8/11 5:15 pm
Hi,
My date is April 18th. I like you wish I could have done this years ago, but I could not. Anyway today everything is so perfected that we are better off. My health is at stake here so this is necessary for me. Even though I am older I still have lots of living to do. I will probably feel better than I have for 25 years. Stay in touch Sara
ms.kay
on 4/15/11 2:56 am - Tulsa, OK
I pray that all goes well for you.  You know I know how you feel, my health is bad due to my weight, so I have a lot in stake also.  I am older also  (56) but,  it's better late then never.  Good Luck with your surgery and speedy recovery.

Stephanie K.
on 4/10/11 11:28 pm - IN

Congratulations to all who have had your surgery this month and GOOD LUCK to those coming up so soon! I am very thankful to have this opprotunity to enjoy a healthier lifestyle! My surgery was on the 4th and I would love to keep up with all of the April dates! Keep us all informed so we can encourage one another! 

remembrtherain
on 4/14/11 10:20 am - San Francisco, CA
 Ms.Kay!
My surgery is just after yours, I know how you're feeling, I'm just a bundle of nerves and I know it's not going to get better until after!

I hope to keep in touch with all the April Losers and that way we can all lose together!
yay!

ms.kay
on 4/15/11 3:04 am - Tulsa, OK

I had to change my surgery to the May 09, due to a family issue.  But, I still looking forward to it.   Good luck with your surgery and I pray for a speedy recovery for you. 

Most Active
Recent Topics