APRIL LOSERS CLUB

remembrtherain
on 4/17/11 6:50 am - San Francisco, CA
 welcome! I'm glad you found us! I am about 8 days away and starting my liquids on Thursday. I wish you tons of luck and I am sure you will find some awesome advice floating around....May I suggest the LapBand forum in addition to ours! :)

Have a super weekend!
glmglb
on 4/17/11 5:03 pm
VSG on 04/21/11 with
I'm April 21st. Pray for me.
dagodoe
on 4/23/11 1:18 pm - LA
Hi I'm Billie Jo from Louisiana  And I have the sleeve on Monday April 18th!  I did not have any pre-op liquid diet, but I can tell you that I am tired of sugar free popsicles, jello and pudding.  Post Op check up and weigh in this week coming, so maybe I will be moving up to a scrambled egg and cottage cheese at least-lol! 

Best Wishes to everyone and I really would like to stay in touch with all the 'April Losers'

remembrtherain
on 4/24/11 5:49 am - San Francisco, CA
 Hey Friends! I added you to our lists! I wish you all the best! Keep us posted on your weight loss and we can all be losers together! Your surgery was a week ago (tomorrow!) How are you feeling? I'm giving myself a week off from school, so, I'm trying to get a feel for how others have been fairing in that length of time.

My surgery is in 2 days. I'm really freaking out. I feel like my life isn't prepared for it yet...everything else is, but, I just feel like I have so much to do in such a short amount of time..I really don't though...weird.

Anyhoo, good luck!

vabtrfly
on 4/27/11 4:48 pm - Durham, NC
Hey there.  My name is Kiesha and I'm from Durham, NC.  I had RNY surgery on April 19th.  I look forward to chatting with everything and giving any support I can.  We can learn from one another.  By the way, congratulations to everyone on your upcoming and past surgeries.  We will do great on our new journeys.
bigheaddog
on 5/2/11 1:50 pm - joppa, MD
Hello-
my name is cheryl and i had my surgery on april 26th.  i just wanted to connect with others who had their surgery around the time i did. keep in touch.
Ran Ran
on 5/3/11 9:25 pm
Please add me to the list. 
I had my surgery on April 19th. 

Yay us. 

Rana 

Dee2011
on 5/4/11 9:40 am - PA
I had RNY on the 8th of April.
Lananala
on 5/4/11 1:30 pm - CA
Hi! Lisa from socal.. I had my vsg on 4/13.

First time on this forum

HW 233 SW 220.2 CW 157.6 GW 150

remembrtherain
on 5/4/11 1:54 pm - San Francisco, CA
 Welcome one and all! I hope everyone is doing well with their new choices and new lives. Keep us posted and keep up the SUPER work.

Everyone has been added, so, if you're looking for friends, try to find names or usernames on this thread of conversation! :) and expand your horizons to the other boards....your surgery board, you age group, your location....everyone is friendly, I promise!! :)

Have a great week!
Most Active
Recent Topics