worried

princess0524
on 4/28/05 1:34 am - Chatsworth, CA
I had my surgery23 months ago. I lost 130 lbs. Now I am stuck. I did gain 8lbs and relost 4. The problem for me is I can't sit down and eat a full meal at one time. I eat some amounts but all day sometimes tooooo much. I do not feel satisfied. I am working so hard to not put something in my mouth. I will try an apple or carrot. Drinking does not hellp I want to chew something crunchy. I tried a vegatation soup which I make mininal cal. I feel full quicky but not satisfied for long. I only have 20 more to lose andI lose that 4 but I am so stuck. What I am bad at is I am not exercising. I know that is wrong. I did lose the weight with not lots of exercise. Sonetimes I feel my stomach is all the way stretch out. And I will gain all my weight. I am afraid of that. I would like some new ideas of different things I can do. Thanks Lori
ErinMChic
on 7/20/06 8:58 am - Long Island, NY
Hi Lori, You said it all in your e-mail! You know what you have to do. Exercise, and eat more prtein so you stay full longer!! Think about how hard you worked to lose the weight you have lost so far. It is SO NOT worth it to lose track now, what's 20 more pounds!!?!?!? Stay motivated and go take a walk tonight! ~Erin
Most Active