IN DESPERATE NEED!!!!!!!!!!!!

evewarden
on 3/6/08 8:28 am - Jamaica, NY
Hello, I have had gastric bypass surgery about 4-5 yrs ago iam having a very big problem here rather shall i say a LONG STORY!!!!!!! i had a problem with my back and was unable to continue my excersice, such as walking and going to the gym, right after I had the WLS my problem began. One morning as i was getting out of bed i felt a tingling feeling running up and down my spine, Iknow that I had fell a few days ago which was a while back but I had ignored it thinking that it was probably a muscle that i had pulled, so i decided to take a hot bath and then my wonderful husband rubbed me down.UMMMM well i thought that was it, to make a long story short I then returned to see Dr. Tex, as i did before the injury and after seeing him i just could not bring myself back to seeing him again after the comment that he gave to me. I really need someone to talk to, because i have not been back to see him or any other Dr. since he was so rude, and my husband was so upset after i returned home and told him how he treated me. OK! Waht had happened he came in the office and i was weighed and i had not lost the weight that he wasnted me to loose, he then in turned yelled and screamed and said to me u have not lost the weight that i was supposed to have lost so i stated to him that something was wrong with my back. He ignored that and said i cant help you if yopu dont help yourself very harshly, I left out crying and have not since returned. I then saw a back Dr. and he stated to me HOW IN THE HELL WERE YOU EVEN WALKING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have had a lower spinal curgery with SIX YES SIX SCREWS IN MY SPINE AND HAD TO LEARN HOW TO WALK ALL OVER AGAIN . Now my quedtion is I have been looking for another Dr. that I could see and with no avail KNOW ONE SEEMS LIKE THEY CAN HELP ME. but in all truth I have know hard feelings towards DR. TEX........ And i do want to come back to see him again WHAT SHALL I DO.????????????:sniff: :sniff: :sniff: :sniff: :sniff: :help: :-S
happygirl01
on 5/25/10 1:36 am
I am so sorry the dr was so rude..there is no excuse for it..they get paid enough to treat you right..and they should anyway..I can not and will not tolerate a rude dr..I see dr Tompkins..he is sweet now keep in mind I havent seen him for a few years..so I hope he is still nice..I plan to see him soon..take care and God bless you sweetie..
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 845 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 814 views