Counting down until surgery

Tabatha W.
on 5/16/03 2:18 pm - London, KY
Well Amos Family, I hate waiting. Never had any patience. As of today I am 34 days and a wake up until surgery on June the 20th. We will all be joining the losing side together. If anyone has any tips on how to STOP dwelling on their surgery date PLEASE POST THEM CUZ I'M GONNA EXPLODE....LOL ****GOOD LUCK TO ALL****
Victoria P.
on 5/16/03 5:34 pm - Newport, OR
Dear Tabatha, I wish you the best! My date is June 4th, 19 days and a wake up. I'm very scared too. I am trying to enjoy all my favorite foods now, but it still doesn't feel 'real'. I have weeded out my closet a bit. Some things I would never wear again no matter what size I am! And when I'm a size 6 (it could happen! , I want new clothes! The days are flying by now and I am already starting to pack for the hospital and arrange my 'stuff' for when I get home. I am taking 6 weeks off work and hope to enjoy them. Best wishes. Victoria
trishmiller
on 5/17/03 1:54 am - Palatka, FL
Tabatha--I wish I could give you some advice for not dwelling on the surgery but I cannot. I'm scheduled for June 3rd and really wasn't thinking about it much until last night. You will be in my prayers and I will be praying for a smooth procedure and smooth sailing afterwards!.....Trish
S A.
on 5/17/03 9:29 am
Tabitha.... Here is my tip. Just keep busy posting and reading. LOL!! My surgery is June 23rd and I am soooooo syked. I come here, read and post. I have already taked about this surgery so much that everyone in my family is sick of hearing about it. Last night, my hubby said that he can't wait till I am in the hospital and he doesnt have to listen about WLS for a few days! LMAO!! Normally he complains when I am on the computer, but lately he hasnt said a word since he knows what I am up to. HEHE!! Now dont look down on my hubby, I know that I have almost become obsessed with WLS. I will be so glad when my surgery date gets here too!!
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 846 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 814 views