JUNE 6TH Fast Approaching....

Vicki R.
on 5/19/03 6:23 am - Joliet, IL
Hi! Just adding my surgery date. I will be having my surgery in Chicago IL on 6/06/03~RNY Lap. Trying to stay calm and get all the little things I may be needing and hopefully will be ready. Good luck everyone! Vicki
Lorinda G.
on 5/19/03 9:57 am - Madera, Ca
Hi Vicki, My name is Lori I live in California. I just wanted to Congratulate you on your decision to have WLS. That will probly turn out to be one on the best decisions you have ever could have made. I had my surgery on March 6th 2003, just 10 weeks ago and I feel great. I have lost 51 lbs as of yesterday. I started out at 261 and am down to 211. I eat a lot of fruit and salads. I eat beef jerky for my protien and yogurt. I go to the gym for about 1 1/2 hours 4 time a week I have so much energy. Heres a tip as soon as you can start swallowing pills, start taking a "PRE-NATAL VITAMIN".I was feeling kinda run down there for a little while and one of the ladies here at work who had the surgery told me about the PNV. Is there anything you want to know about what going to happen or how your going to feel after. Just rember that when your in the hospital ,"the med Pump is your friend". ha Ha HA Some people have pain when they wake up and some don't. The day or 2 after are the surgery are the worst and then after that things only get better. Everyday is better than the rest. I'm not kidding things just keep getting better.Well my e-mail address is [email protected] ,feel free to write with any questions that you may have. I'd be more than happy to help you if I can. Your BFL friend......Lori Gonzales
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 846 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 814 views