Severe Pain

Heather D.
on 5/1/04 11:16 am - North Babylon, NY
Wondering if anyone is experiencing severe pain in their upper abdomen under rib cage through to spine after eating. It is unbearable. Had 7 Motrin today and lived off of Gas X and Nexium as well as Tums. According to my research, it looks like gallstones. I'm 11 months out tomorrow - lost 153 pounds, size 10. Just wish this pain would go away Anyone else experiencing this? Gonna talk to the doc Tuesday.
Shrinking W.
on 5/2/04 7:55 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Heather, I was wondering if you still have your gall bladder? That was how I felt with my gall bladder. Lyn
Christi M.
on 6/24/04 9:08 pm - Seattle, WA
Hi there. I have indeed had this pain before. A few questions for you. Does it have any patterns? Like when you eat certain foods or beverages? How long does it last? When I get this, it's usually because I either didn't chew something up properly and it's stuck in the hole after my pouch, or it's an air bubble doing the same. I try to eliminate it by eating more slowly and intently, and trying to sip smaller when I drink. I hope this helps and please let us know what your doc says! ~christi
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 846 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 814 views