Hi all, need to come here more often

(deactivated member)
on 5/15/04 10:58 pm - Middletown, MO
Hi all, I dont get here often but I see no one else does either.. I will never probably make the coveted century club, but am happy with the 90 pound club. to those wondering how soon they could get the ps I had it last month at about 10 months... I am recovering nicely from the brachioplasty although at times it seems like a pulling tearing pain although the incision lines look really good.. the tummy is a still numb in spots.. and at times, usually at night, there is a burning type of pain in the abdomen, not unbearable but there is still some pain..I wear a back brace with a good support for the stomach and it helps hold it in while it heals.. I also during most of the day wear ace wraps on the arms to keep the incision line intact although I don't think it will tear open.. it helps me to remember not to lift more than I should for now.. everyone take care and continue to be blessed..
Shrinking W.
on 5/16/04 12:11 am - Swedesboro, NJ
Donna, everyone loses at different paces so don't give up yet. I thought I'd lose a lot faster too. No one ever said how much hard work this is. I'm not anywhere near goal and no plastics have been done. Did your insurance pay? Lyn
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 846 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 814 views