MY ONE YEAR POST OP CELEBRATION :jump: :jump:

Margaret D.
on 6/23/04 9:46 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hi everyone, It has been quite a year on June 24, 2003 my life changed drasticly. I was a very unhappy obese person who had used food my whole life long since childhood as my comforter, my friend my everything. When happy or sad I would reward myself with food. I started this journey at my highest weight of 252 and i am 5'2" tall. Size 24/26. Today i am 145 size 8/10 I no longer take any meds for my type 2 diabetes, don't suffer from sleep apenea, high blood pressure or high chlosteral. I am a very happy 55 year old person. With much higher self esteem and knowledge to know I can do whatever I set my mind to. I want to thank my friend Doug who asked me"Aren't you worth the price of a used car? and to my wonderful husband Charlie that has stood beside me for thirty years and never said a negeative word about my size, but when i talked with him and told him what I wanted to do he said GO FOR IT!!!! I have a great surgeon, Dr Alan Wittgrove in San Diego, I feel I owe him my life. He and his staff have been very supportive, with monthly telephone visits and to answer any questions i have had. But mostly I thank my Lord and Saviour Jesue Christ. I feel I am to help and support anyone who has been in my shoes. Thank you all for your support. God bless. Margaret in Las Vegas
Tonya P.
on 6/24/04 4:04 pm - Springfield, IL
Margaret in Los Vegas, Congratulations and Happy AnniversarY!!!! I know you just feel wonderful and I'll bet you look like a million bucks!! Best of Luck on your continued success. I'll do a happy dance for you and I. My one year anniversary is today!!! Tonya
Margaret D.
on 6/24/04 10:57 pm - Las Vegas, NV
Good morning Tonya, And congratulations to you on your one year anniversarry and I did the happy dance for us also. Continued sucess in all that you do. God bless you. Margaret in Las Vegas
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 846 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 814 views