almost years later! Wow

TAMI W.
on 6/5/05 8:22 am - WARRENTON, OR
Well here I am just nearing the 2 year mark! I can't believe how much better I feel! I do wish that I would have gotten to my "perfect" weight but I still haven't gotten there. I really don't think I will get there either and that to me is really SAD! I had hoped that by this time I would be able to wear shorts and feel WONDERFUL about my WHOLE body! But it's not the end of the world cause I DO fell SO much better about myself and just life in general! My weight goes from 192 -209 up and down but I still have yet ever to see under the 192 weight and I'm sure that's cause I just DON'T exercise! just to busy! I would do this surgery over in a heart beat although! It's been the best thing that I could have ever done for myself and my kids!
D. S
on 6/19/05 12:59 pm
Hi Tami. Congratulations on reaching the 2 year mark. You look great! Not everyone makes it to be a skinnie-minnie (I didn't) but we are all much healthier. Keep up the good work and we soon will be celebrating our 4 year anniversaries.
Cheryl R.
on 6/25/05 1:56 pm - Okeechobee, Fl
Tami, Congrats on your weight loss. MAYBE 192 is your perfect weight.........we all cant be size 4 or what would the dressmakers do for business.......lol.....keep up hte good work........
Cruiserella
on 7/18/05 1:09 am - Arvada, CO
Tami, you look awesome. Your eyes shine and you seem like a whole new person. It's wonderful. Now I'm going to give you a lecture. You DO have time to exercise. You're just not taking it. Exercise is part of the whole health picture, and nothing is more important than you taking care of your health. Find the time somehow. In my case, I've finally resorted to going to bed at 8:30 pm and getting up at 4:30 to go to the gym. I hate getting up that early, but now it's a habit, and I like the results better than I like sleeping in. Find something you like to do and just get out there and do it: walk a dog, roller blade, take a dance class, ANYTHING to keep moving. Wear a pedometer and make sure you get your 10,000 steps every day. Park as far away as possible when you go shopping or to work, so you can squeeze in a few steps. At work, when you need to use the restroom, walk around the building a little bit. Take the stairs instead of the elevator. Do calf raises when you're in line at the grocery store. Walk around the house when you go out to get the mail. If you like playing video games on XBox or Play Station, get a copy of Yourself Fitness, where you'll have a virtual personal trainer who will assess your fitness level and lead you through a whole program, including nutrition. (It's also available for PC.) You deserve the whole package! Congratulations on your 2-year anniversary (It's like a birthday to me, because I'm a completely different person!) and keep on taking good care of yourself. Again, you look beautiful!
TAMI W.
on 7/18/05 2:57 pm - WARRENTON, OR
Marty thanks for all the great ideas! I know that there's always an excuse just waiting to pop out of my mouth! I have started exercising a little but not enough to do much! Well see if I'm just going to stay like this for the rest of my life! I would hate to always be a size 16! Thank you to all who have responded to my cry for help!
Most Active
Recent Topics
so sad
happygirl01 · 0 replies · 804 views
7 years out
rlwilburn63 · 2 replies · 817 views
I wiill be 6 years out!
Lyn M. · 1 replies · 846 views
How is everyone doing???
Cassandra Blake · 1 replies · 814 views