Going Down

Sharyn
on 8/30/06 9:50 pm - Columbus, OH
Hi all. Just thought I would give you guys an update. Of course, being obessed about numbers, I can not stay off the scale even though I can't stand up straight. I went in at 166 and should reportedly have lost 21 lbs. Of coursem I'm ridiculously swollen. But I weighed 163 Tuesday, 160 yesterday, and 159 this morning. So I guess my swelling is going down. 7 lost, 14 to go. Have a great day! Sharyn I can now hold my arms up long enough to type in capitals and symbols!
Wendy Kipp
on 8/31/06 1:43 am - MI
Glad your doing good and remember that the swelling on tt's can last to almost 1 year post op!! So don't get discouraged if all 21 doesn't show for awhile. And be very careful because too much activity now can cause excess fluid build up. Wendy
Sharyn
on 8/31/06 3:16 am - Columbus, OH
Awesome!! Now I have another reason not to do anything. Yeah!!
(deactivated member)
on 8/31/06 5:03 am - MT
Sharyn, Hun take your time and let yourself heal but I can understand about getting on the scale because I am on it every morning and after my PS I bet that will not stop me either.. Take care ~hugs~ Debra P
Lucy M.
on 8/31/06 8:10 am - Conway, SC
Hi Sharyn! Your numbers will come down as the swelling goes down. I know that I'm not going to weigh myself for the first month after plastic surgery. Otherwise, I will be depressed and eat more. Any reason to eat, and I'm there! Take care of yourself, meaning take it easy! Good to hear from you. Hugs, Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics