Sunday Accountability

Sue
on 9/3/06 1:18 pm - Barberton, OH
Hi Everyone, I have not been on the board for quite awhile....thought it was time to get back and talk to everyone again! Life has been pretty hectic lately....I am chairing our quilt show this month....a years worth of prep work...and my dad passed away in April and I am trying to get the estate settled. We are buying the house and moving next month and have been painting and cleaning up a storm! I guess everyone is eating quite a bit more now than when we first had our surgeries..... Here is what I have had today (Sunday) Breakfast....Nectar Protein....Blue Bunnie Yogurt 30 gr protein lunch....salad with .125 cup of cheese crumbles and 1 oz of turkey dinner...salad and 1/2 stuffed turkey breast with cheese and broccoli.... also all my vitamins...and not nearly enough water! My total protein level according to fit day is 45.....not nearly enough...total calories 278 This has been my pattern for the last 2 months....I am down to a size 0/2 in clothes....I need to eat and drink more! I have the opposite problem as most as food is a real turn off for me and I don't want to eat! My doctors are on my case about it....the think I am annorexic and want me to see a shrink. I have to admit that I am obsessed about food in a negative way. On the bright side I do not force myself to throw up. What goes in stays in....although I can only eat turkey without it coming back up. I still have a poor self image and still think of myself as fat! I hope that you are all doing better than me! Sue 320/130 goal/ currently 120
Scrappin Gal
on 9/3/06 3:30 pm - Corona, CA
Wow, Sue! 278 calories~ Yikes!! Please, please be careful!! If you like the Nectar protein, how about at least doing 2-3 scoops mixed in about 10-16 oz. of water with lots of ice? That would give you anywhere between 46-60g of protein if you drink it over a couple of hours. That's what I have every morning and it helps me to get in the amount of protein that I need. It sounds like going to someone who might be able to help you sort out the self esteem issues might be a positive thing. You will be in my thoughts and prayers, Kerri
Mary Jo P.
on 9/4/06 12:34 am - Rochester, NY
so good to see you, sue! and i can so relateto the food issues. i am down to 109 now and my doc is also giving me a hard time. i don't really eat "meals". we had a birthday party to go to yesterday so throughout the day i had: -a handful of chips and salsa -3 slices of cheese and 2 slices pepperoni -a small bowl of tossed salad -3 bites cake (no frosting) i don't get hungry. i am not obsessed with WHAT foods i eat, because i will eat chips or crackers or even bread. but it is just the HOW MUCH, which is never enough. i often wonder about an eating disorder. i have to go back for a weight recheck on the 26th of this month. i know they will not be happy because i have lost 5 lbs since the last time i saw them. my surgeon said they would like to see me around 125 and my pcp told me he wants me to gain 5-10 lbs. i just don't know how to fix my head!!! hugs~mary jo
Most Active
Recent Topics