Friday Accountability - Is anybody out there??

ALESIA1966
on 9/8/06 10:55 pm - New Bern, NC
Didn't really want to get on and post what I had on Friday, it was my birthday and I basically ate bad choices all day, not high quantaties, just not high quality... B - fruit protein smoothie L - protein ball 1 piece sf chocolate 1 piece mini dark chocolate 10 chocolate covered prune bites S - 2 chocolate dipped pretzels rods 2 protein balls 2 3x3 squares thin crust pepperoni pizza 1 cheese stick w/ marinara sauce 1 mini brownie bites D- 4 grilled shrimp 1 boiled red potato 1/2 cup mixed salad w/ranch the usual liquids and vitamins Signing off until tomorrow, Alesia
Wendy Kipp
on 9/9/06 6:35 am - MI
I did ok for yesterday, although I need to concentrate on the liquids more. It is hard working 3rds over the weekend because it messes with your routine! 2 protein coffees throughout day 1 package of weight control oatmeal 1/2 cup of trail mix throughout the day. dinner doesnt count cause it didn't stay down. Ate mexican. I gotta quit going out to eat. This is always a trigger for me. I am learning. Thanks Alesia, Maybe if I keep up with these posts of Pam and yours I will get over this hump I am in. Wendy
Lucy M.
on 9/9/06 9:06 am - Conway, SC
Hi Alesia! Well, I'm still not doing well... I'm off to a fresh start tomorrow morning! Not to many of us Junebugs on the boards.. Where is everybody? Take care and thanks for this post. Hope Pam is doing well and feeling better! Hugs, Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics