Awesome Recipe!

(deactivated member)
on 9/14/06 12:20 am - MT
Hello All, I tried that recipe for the oatmeal pancakes and WOW, so I thought I would share it with you this morning. OH SOOO GOOD! 1/2 cup oatmeal 1/4 cup cottage cheese (I used 2%) 1 egg dash of milk (I used the carb control milk) Vanilla and Cinnamin to taste ( I will add more next time) pinch of salt (I added that because for me it was needed but you don't need it) Blend all items together (great recipe for the Magic Bullet) and fry in pan. I made 2 pancaked and only eat one but I wil give what I have figured out to be the contents in calories and such but if you only have the one pancake you will have to cut that in half. (OH BTW I gave the other one to my hubby and he really liked it ) I used the Log Cabin s/f syrup......I bet this would be just awesome with some fresh fruit mixed in...YUMMMMMM Calories: 290 Carbs: 31 Protein: 19 Fat: 10 Now that is for the full batch, again I had only one pancake as it was really filling and maybe over the weekend I will try with some fruit mixed in. I just wanted to share this because it was sooo good and I have been craving pancakes but know they offer NOTHING for me! This helps with the protein and so much better for you. Debra P
ALESIA1966
on 9/14/06 1:18 am - New Bern, NC
Wow Girl, new pic is looking great - You've come a long way baby...I have a bullet too but have never tried any of the recipies out of it, sounds good though... Alesia
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/06 4:37 am - MT
Alesia, Thanks for much hun ~Hugs~ I love that lil magic bullet, it makes light work for some thing. Debra P
denanza
on 9/14/06 2:24 am - Lone Pine, CA
Thanks for the recipe. OMG!! I just checked out your photos on your profile. You look so fantastic. You also look so very happy. Congrats!! Diane
(deactivated member)
on 9/15/06 4:38 am - MT
Diane, Thanks for much hun, I feel really good though I am battling those carb demons and I will NOT let them win in the long run It is so very hard I know! Thanks again hun Debra P
Debra H.
on 10/1/06 10:19 pm - Camden, NY
YUM, YUM Debra. I just made it for breakfast, and they were wonderful. I could not eat it all either. I used the splenda/cinnamon mix in it, and it was great. Thanks for sharing. Debra
Most Active
Recent Topics