Miami Ink

Sharyn
on 9/17/06 10:42 am - Columbus, OH
Hey gang I forgot to tell you guys that I applied to be on Miami Ink. I mentioned OH and sent them my profile link. I also told them that there were others wanting to join me as well. If you have been thinking about getting some ink and/or just love the show, I encourage you to apply. Sharyn
Scrappin Gal
on 9/17/06 3:13 pm - Corona, CA
Sorry Sharyn, I must be totally out of it. What is Miami Ink?
Sharyn
on 9/17/06 3:26 pm - Columbus, OH
LOL - Hey Kerri Miami Ink is a tatoo parlor in Miami and a TV show on TLC. It tells the stories of the tatoo artists and the the people getting tatoos with the storyy behind them. I want to get a black panther on my right shoulder blade.
Debra H.
on 9/20/06 10:40 pm - Camden, NY
Sharyn I love Miami In****ep telling my husband that I'm going to go there to get a tattoo. I didn't know you had to apply. Can you imagine how much their tattoos are? Hmmm, maybe I'll apply. Thanks for sharing Tammy
Sharyn
on 9/20/06 11:46 pm - Columbus, OH
That's a good point. Maybe I'll just calll down there and see if I can just make an appointment or if I have to go through the show.
(deactivated member)
on 9/21/06 10:20 pm - MT
Sharyn, I would love to find out as well so when ya get any info let me know. I would LOVE to get a tat from either Kat or Garver. Any one of them are great! Keep me posted hun! Debra P
Most Active
Recent Topics