Home from Atlanta!

Lucy M.
on 9/20/06 10:53 pm - Conway, SC
Good morning my friends! Boy, I'm so glad to be home. Too much food and no planned exercise. Need I say more? There was no milk at all on the airplane. I had to use orange juice for my protein cereal (that was on my flight to Atlanta). I had planned to be faithful to my pouch but wasn't.. I made a lot of poor choices but now I have to make the right choices for me!!! YAY!!! Now it's time to get back to my resolve - pouch rules and activity!! I've only got 69 days to plastic surgery! YIKES!!! Today I am freezing in Chicagoland I'm wearing a brand new corduroy jacket - festive for Halloween with a top underneath and long pants. I promise to check in after lunch and after dinner today to be accountable. Hope everyone is doing well and keeping warm. Hugs, Lucy
Sharyn
on 9/20/06 11:52 pm - Columbus, OH
Welcome home Lucy! Don't worry, I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you think. and if it was - no big deal, just start today. It's always a new day!! Sharyn
Lucy M.
on 9/21/06 4:15 am - Conway, SC
Hi Sharyn! Just reporting that so far today I'm at 100% pouch rules and have exercised for the day. Thanks for your uplifting post. Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 9/21/06 1:21 am - MI
Geez Lucy I did the same thing on my trip! I even went to the store with my sister and bought things I could eat and brought my protein and I still went all haywire! Ate out alot!! Traveling is hard for me. Every trip I go on I screw up my diet! But Sharyn is right, the beauty of it is that we always can start again! I am having a hard time this week, but I am now giving up, this is not the first time I have had to do the carb withdrawal thing (remember the fudge incident! LOL!) So we can do it! Glad you are home and hope you had a good time! Wendy
Lucy M.
on 9/21/06 4:17 am - Conway, SC
Hi Wendy! Thanks for your support. I knew that I would get the support I needed from my June friends. Carb withdrawal is so difficult! So far today I'm at 100% with my pouch rules. I also exercised today. So far I'm doing it!!! YAY!! We'll do this together! We can make it happen!!!!!! Hugs, Lucy
denanza
on 9/21/06 6:26 am - Lone Pine, CA
So glad you had a good time Lucy! Great to have you back safely! Diane
Lucy M.
on 9/21/06 10:38 pm - Conway, SC
Good morning Diane! Thanks for welcoming me back to this site and home. Yesterday was a good day. I got myself in better control. Lucy
Scrappin Gal
on 9/21/06 3:19 pm - Corona, CA
Glad you made it home safely! We want pics of you in your new jacket!! Kerri
Lucy M.
on 9/21/06 10:41 pm - Conway, SC
Good morning Kerri! I've got a few blank pictures left in my camera. Perhaps I can get my sister to take a couple of pics this weekend... I'm in better control today. Yesterday I did pretty well considering what I did in the past 3 weeks. I've got to get my head on straight as I only have 68 days until plastic surgery I'm going to see my plastic surgeon next week to further discuss my surgery- must include a thighplasty or else! Hope all is well with you! I'm still in awe of your number of miles walked and time. Hugs, Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics