Instant Messenger....

~*Ginger Locks*~
on 11/25/06 12:07 pm - California, MD
I just got with the times and downloaded Instant Messenger so I could "IM" people. Thing is, I need some buddies!! Anyone else have IM? Here's my screen name: FemmeRougeDeCou (translated: Red Neck Woman) Somebody add me so I can try this thing out! Hugs, Pam
Wendy Kipp
on 11/26/06 9:56 pm - MI
Which IM do you use? I haven't used mine since I don't know anybody. I think I have yahoo messenger, but not sure since I downloaded it years ago!!! I can check it and see if I do and I don't even know what my screen name would be! But I will try! Wendy
~*Ginger Locks*~
on 11/27/06 10:01 am - California, MD
I downloaded the free AIM instant messenger. It would be cool to chat with my buddies... so far I only have one.
Shelley S.
on 11/28/06 5:54 am - Granite City, IL
Hey Pam! I am on AIM too! xsmith95 I will add you as well! Hugs, Shelley
fr1endly2
on 11/27/06 11:02 pm - Ridge, NY
HEY PAM added you to my AIM! and anyone else that wants to add me my screenname in AIM is: fr1endly2
fr1endly2
on 11/29/06 8:40 pm - Ridge, NY
WOW it was great to chat with Wendy yesterday afternoon and PAM last night. ANYONE else got AIM and want to chat or even YAHOO or MSN! I think this is a tough point in the journey and we need each other to get thru. AS i noted in talking to pam she is battling what i am and yet i been feelign so alone and feeling im failing! SO we are all the same and need each other now. We need to go down the right path now so keeping in touch is more important then ever! SO come on anyone else want to chat???? add me to ur AIM! hugs lisa PS: actually me shelley and wendy chatted together in our aim it was fun
Most Active
Recent Topics