My Second Interview

Lucy M.
on 2/8/07 2:38 am - Conway, SC
Hi!!! I just came back from my second interview(s). I met with the President of the Medical Staff, President of the Hospital, Vice President of the Medical Staff and then the employees of the department. Whew!! I think it all went very smooth and well. Tomorrow they are interviewing the second candidate, so all I can hope for is to have an answer next week. I did my very best. So we'll see. I really want this job too. It would be a wonderful new beginning for me and who knows , maybe the start to a personal life too I'll keep you all posted. Wish me LUCK! Hugs, Lucy
Scrappin Gal
on 2/8/07 6:18 am - Corona, CA
Keeping my fingers crossed for ya!!! Hugs, Kerri
Lucy M.
on 2/8/07 7:54 am - Conway, SC
Hi Kerri. I feel very positive. At least I don't have to wait too long either for an answer. I know that if I don't get this job I will feel really bad about it. At least next week I'll be seeing my plastic surgeon to discuss my next round of plastics. Yeah!! Hugs, Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 2/8/07 9:12 pm - MI
Said a prayer for you! Do they know about your upcoming surgery? I was hesitant to switch jobs because of this. I would like to try to find something in the daytime, as the night shift is hard on my diet. Wendy
Lucy M.
on 2/8/07 9:30 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Wendy. I didn't say anything about my surgery. A lot depends upon two factors: One, I get the job and two, exact date for the surgery. My brother-in-law is into astrology and looking for the best dates for me to have surgery. I asked him to look into the week of March 14th as the best choice, because then I will be able to have it before I leave my current job. I would take a few days off to recooperate. If not, then I would have to ask for 2 days off, like a Thursday and Friday with a return work day of Monday. Then I'm looking at sometime late April or early May. Again dependent upon good surgery dates for me. That's without coordinating it with the plastic surgeon's schedule. It's all one step at a time. I should know more by Wednesday, one way or the other. If I don't get the job, well that's another new ball game. I don't want to come into a new position and then ask for a few days off. Hopefully, it is possible and all will work out for me in the end. I'm trying to stay positive. Lucy
ALESIA1966
on 2/9/07 12:54 am - New Bern, NC
Lucy, I'll be watching for your WOOOWHOOOO I GOT THE JOB e-mail... Alesia
Lucy M.
on 2/9/07 2:34 am - Conway, SC
Thanks Alesia. I'm chomping at the bits now hoping that the phone rings with a job offer! It's going to be a long weekend.... the suspense continues! I want to post, I GOT THE JOB, YIPPEE!! Thanks, Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics