Whatcha doin' for Valentine's Day????/

Scrappin Gal
on 2/12/07 10:27 pm - Corona, CA
Good Morning Junebugs, With tomorrow being our second Valentine's Day post-surgery, what are ya plans?? Anything fun or creative???? Love ya, Kerri
Lucy M.
on 2/12/07 11:34 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Kerri. Want some snow? I have plenty for you. My plans are to see my cutie pie plastic surgeon I am going to wear my valentine's day undies - new bra - black with pink and white hearts (padded with underwire) and pink ribbon and same motif for my bikini underpants. Clothes - well, a valentine day sweater and black pants, red shoes. I even have a red wool coat I bought on Sunday! Matching jewelry too. My consult for brachioplasty and breast reconstruction. I'm thinking about wearing my long red wig too! I'm waiting to hear about my job! Love ya, Lucy
Scrappin Gal
on 2/13/07 1:42 pm - Corona, CA
Ooooo laa laa, Lucy!! Sounds like fun! I spent all evening making DH a heart shape cake and chocolate dipped strawberries. We should have a fun evening tomorrow night~ if we make it through tomorrow at school. The kids are always crazy on Valentine's Day! Have a great evening! Hugs, Kerri
Lucy M.
on 2/13/07 9:16 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Kerri! I made a white chocolate pound cake in a bundt pan that had hearts on the top of it. I put powdered sugar ont he top of it. I'm taking it to the plastic surgeon's office today for a treat! I'll post later today! Happy Valentine's Day! Hugs and Love, Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 2/14/07 12:02 am - MI
Kids ended up having school called off today! LOL! So I have a houseful of little valentines today! Yesterday was my hubbies bday, and every year, his birthday is our valentines day, so we spent all weekend together, just fooling around and having fun. He goes back to work today, so the romance is over, but the good news is that I had a 4 day extended valentines! Wendy
Most Active
Recent Topics