Results Plastic Surgery Consult!

Lucy M.
on 2/14/07 9:26 pm - Conway, SC
Good morning everyone! Yesterday I had my plastic surgery consult for my second round of plastics. I'm going for a brachioplasty, revision of my LBL just above the pubic area, the so called Ken doll look, breast lift with augmentation. I have to have mesh inserted under both breasts as my remaining breast tissue is sagging out of the area. There's no support left in the area. If I don't do that, my implants will pocket out and sag underneath. I'm waiting for a date. Hopefully it will be during the week of March 12th. I should know sometime today or tomorrow. PS. I'm still waiting to hear about the job. They told me too that a decision will be made by the end of this week. I did wear my cute Valentine's Day undies. Hey, if I can't show them to my plastic surgeon who has seen it all, who can I show it off to?? I felt quite sexy in them and with my long red haired wig, I was feeling on top of the world! My thighs are healing up nicely. Now it is 10 weeks post-op. I can't believe how fast time goes by. Now, I'm looking forward to my second round of plastics! YAY!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Valentine's Day! Hugs, Lucy
Wendy Kipp
on 2/14/07 9:40 pm - MI
Good for you Lucy! Hope you get the job and I am sure you will do fine with the plastics. You have done amazing so far! I keep wondering whether I should go have my consult now with the other surgeon about my arms, breasts and thighs. I won't be having the tt til april, but it would be nice to know a price and stuff. It is funny how I was fat for so many years and now I am so impatient and want to be all done with this stuff instantly!! I sure had patience for the fat!! LOL!! Wendy
Lucy M.
on 2/15/07 12:03 am - Conway, SC
Hi Wendy! As soon as I get a date, I will be very excited! I'm chomping at the bits waiting to hear about my surgery date and job offer. I'll post as soon as I hear!! Take care and thanks, Lucy
dawnhoutx
on 3/7/07 12:17 pm - Richmond, TX
How much has it all cost Lucy? What is the estimated cost for the arms/boobs? I just made my first appointment with a plastic surgeon for the end of this month. I'm praying that insurance will cover something as I only have about $5,000 saved. VERY hard to do on a teachers salary. DAwn
Lucy M.
on 3/7/07 8:24 pm - Conway, SC
Hi Dawn. I had to pay $15,000.00 for both procedures. I am having silicone implants though and they run about $1,000.00 more than saline implants. I had to take out a home equity loan to pay for this one. Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics