Great labs

Sandra T. RN
on 3/7/07 7:16 pm - TX
Since I've moved since my surgery I have a new doc, so my timing is off but I just had my almost 2 year labs.............. Everything is great, my liver enzymes had been high but now they are just barely above high normal My cholesterol and everything else is perfect. I was also given the go ahead to donate blood. Hope everyone is feeling good!!! 5'6" HW 250 tight size 24 jeans SW 235 CW 158 size 6 jeans Surgeon GW 165 Mine 154?? "normal BMI"
Lucy M.
on 3/7/07 8:26 pm - Conway, SC
Way to go Sandra! That is great news. I hope we hear from our fellow Junebugs. It seems like everyone fell off of the earth! Lucy
dawnhoutx
on 3/8/07 12:05 pm - Richmond, TX
Glad to hear that your lab work came back normal. Alright. I can't get past the size 6 jeans. I'm 5'5" and weigh 151 pounds yet I'm wearing size 12 jeans. My rear just won't let the fat go plus lots of skin. I guess that is what I get for not working out. Dawn
Scrappin Gal
on 3/8/07 10:18 pm - Corona, CA
Congratulations, Sandra!!! That's awesome! I need to go get mine done again, probably in June for my 2 year. Hugs, Kerri
Wendy Kipp
on 3/9/07 1:14 pm - MI
That is wonderful! I hope you continue to have great success with everything! Wendy
Sandra T. RN
on 3/9/07 7:22 pm - TX
Thanks everyone. Dawn, the only reason I can wear 6's is because I have no butt or hips. I have never been pear shaped. My waist has always been a size larger than my hips and since the new jeans sit a little lower I can wear the six. They look great when I'm standing but I get the rollover when I sit down, LOL I have 10's that I still wear as well, but heck, I'm claiming the 6 Maybe next year I can think about a TT. When I move in the next month or so I'm going to try to get some sort of high speed internet, even if I have to pay extra for HughesNet or something like that, so hopefully I'll be able to post more often. I hate dial-up. {{{{HUGS}}}}
Most Active
Recent Topics