Accountability - What did you eat Thursday 3/22?

ALESIA1966
on 3/22/07 11:53 pm - New Bern, NC
As promised, here I am making myself accountable to you guys...Hope someone out there is still checking this board and will join me...As I said in reply to Chip's post, I think we all are experiencing a little issue with getting a little out of control...Its become alot easier to think of ourselves as normal and that has allowed for a little "slippage" so to speak...I know I'm grazing a lot more and venturing into stuff that I would have said an unequivical NO to in the 1st year...Time to get back on track, we used to have these accountability posts and it'd helped keep me honest and reminded me what not to eat, because when I account to someone else I think twice about what I'm putting into my pouch...So if you are out there please join me...I will post the same on the Grad Board to see if I can pull in a few others from there to help make me accountable...Will post in the A.M. what I ate the previous day...Thanks, and hop on board the accountability train... Thursday 3/22 , in order eaten 16.5 oz water 2 protein balls 20 oz sf/ff starbucks cinnamon dolce latte 4 oz lf cottage cheese snack pack sf jello 16.5 oz crystal light 3-4 oz slice meatloaf with tomato sauce 1/2 cup peas-n-carrots 16.5 oz crystal light 16.5 oz water 10 oz sf protein hot chocolate 1 sf peanut butter wafer cookie 3 protein balls a bite of shaved roast beef 1 licorice jelly bean (it was calling me from across the room, LOL) 16.5 oz crystal light Man this looks like alot... Alesia
Wendy Kipp
on 3/23/07 1:28 am - MI
I want the recipe for the protein balls! Aren't those the peanut butter ones? I had cup of soup protein yogurt with rasberries a sandwich wrap( threw it up, cause it hurt my stomach) a protein pancake with strawberry fat free cream cheese sauce for dinner. 1/2 cup of low sugar low fat ice cream some leftovers from chilis (really naughty)not too much, just greasy. popcorn with butter(really really naughty) Lots of hot tea and water and some juice. I start out good everyday, it is in the evening when I get the munchies that I have trouble. Also my hormones drive me to wanting sugar and salt!! Some days I do better than others, today, I will probably do crappy cause I have an endoscope to check my stomach and cant eat or drink til after 3pm! I will be ravenous by then and want to chow my freakin' head off, LOL! Wendy
conster326
on 3/23/07 4:22 am - Branson, MO
I also want the recipe for the protein balls!! Here we go: 1/2 cup cottage cheese protein drink mixed w/reliv & energize nutrition drink 32 oz crystal light 4 oz pork steak protein drink w/reliv & energize nutrition 32 oz crystal light 1 oz pork rinds w/zesty guacomole dip 3 oz. imitation crab meat sauted in a bit of butter w/garlic (poor man's seafood scampi!) 16 oz water (1 ice cream sandwich == somebody shoot me!!) (2 almond crusted chicken fingers) 16 oz water Okay...not perfect...but better than I've been for a while!! This being accountable can be a good thing, I'm sure!
ALESIA1966
on 3/23/07 4:47 am - New Bern, NC
Hey thanks for joining glad to see we Juners are still keeping up with each other, will keep posting daily and look forward to seeing you here...I got 3 requests for this recipe from people on the grad board too, its amazing how once you get past the early stages you forget some of the great recipies that got you through those first tough periods and also amazing that just remembering and going back to those same basics can really help get you back on track... Protein balls are a YUMMY way to get in protein...I often sub them for a meal since they are dense and 2 -3 are very satisfying...Also I really love peanut butter and these taste fantastic to me 1 cup any protein powder flavor ( I like chocolate best)( I use Elite) 1cup peanut butter 1 cup oatmeal ( not instant) 5 tbsp spenda zap the peanut butter in the micro to make workable, dump in other dry ingredients...mix it up with a spoon, until all the ingredients are wet... form into ball about the size of a walnut hint : if you have problems with it being moist enought to form the balls sprinkle a little tap water over the mixture and mix in, continuing until you have the right texture to make the ball ingredients stick together roll balls again in splenda or cocoa powder for a nice flavor dusting...put on a cookie sheet in the frig about 1 hour to allow balls to firm up for storage... Store in a baggy, bowl, tupperware, whatever in the frig... Can make a batch in about 20 minutes... usually get 24-28 balls stats : 113 cals, 7 protein,9 fat (darn pb tastes so good though), 5 carbs See you tomorrow, have a great food day... Alesia 249/127(below goal)
Laural D.
on 3/23/07 12:47 pm - Cuero, TX
I would post today but I was very, very bad and really don't want to see it in print. I will post tomorrow. Thanks for the protien ball recipe. I plan to make it tomorrow and take them along with me when I go to my conference next week. How many do they make? Laural
Most Active
Recent Topics