Accountability - Friday, 3/23

ALESIA1966
on 3/24/07 8:30 am - New Bern, NC
Sorry to all on the Junie board, thought I posted this in the early A.M. but came to check in and apprently not, so lets try again...Today has dawned on a new day...Time to take stock of yesterday and work on changes for today...I have to say Friday is always my worst day, always very busy at the office (stress makes me think of snacking) and my dh and I always go out to dinner after our gym workout on Fridays, we split the meal but I usually eat poorer choices...Here goes... Morning 10 oz protein frappachino 10 oz hot tea sf pear & cranberry crumble 1 oz honey roasted cashews 16.5 oz water another sf pear & cranberry crumble (glad their gone now) Afternoon 1/2 toasted garlic bagel with 2 tbsp lf veggie cream cheese, sprouts & cucumbers 2.75 oz shaved london broil (put it on top of the 1/2 bagel) 1 sf russell stover peanutbutter medallion 16.5 oz crystal light 16.5 oz water 1 2" x2" slice thin crust pepperoni pizza Evening 7 prune bites 2 salt flats steak wraps ( steak, jalapeno ranch, tomatoes and onion wrapped in a romaine leaf) 5 french fries 1 protein ball Now looking back I can see my biggest issue was not getting enough to drink, think when I have liquid to keep my mouth and pouchie occupied I'm less likely to slip in a snack instead...How is everyone else
Most Active
Recent Topics