Accountability-What did you eat Saturday, 3/24

ALESIA1966
on 3/24/07 10:56 pm - New Bern, NC
Good morning all, Well I must say food wise, Saturday sucked, cleaned house and in between cleaning meet with contractors for tree removal and contractors for a custom closet installation...Made the day hectic and disjointed, thus basically spent the whole day picking...Putting this down is a good way to remind myself what NOT TO DO...Cannot even brake this down into meals & snacks, except dinner it was that bad... Daytime 2 protein balls 3 sf peanut butter wafer cookies 1 piece sf pecan turtle 1 mini mounds bar 4 oz lf cottage cheese with 4 oz sf jello 1 piece sf peanutbutter cup 2 pieces sf pecan turtle 1 protein ball Dinner 6 shrimp scampi w/ 2 fettecini noodles 1/2 cup caesar salad 1/2 scoop no sugar added turtle icecream Total water or crystal light - 79 oz How is everyone else doing? Weekends are tough for me, not structured enough...
Lucy M.
on 3/24/07 11:45 pm - Conway, SC
Good morning Alesia. I was very, very bad yesterday. I ate whatever I wanted and more than 3 meals for the day. Carbs, chocolate, ice cream and nuts. I am writing this down to be accountable. Today I am planning on a very strict, low calorie day getting in at least 60 grams of protein, vitamins and water. I need to detox and I know that today will be the most difficult to get through. I am doing this for me and me alone. I miss the new me and need to put a stop to this destructive behavior now. So far I have had a cup of coffee with skim milk and FF hazelnut creamer. Breakfast will be a Capuccino AchievOne drink. Lunch will be Stallone High Protein Pudding. Dinner is pending - put it will be something that is high protein. Now that I've said it and confessed to my so destructive behavior yesterday, I feel a lot better. Thanks for starting this post. I will be posting my results tomorrow. I am doing this today and it's only for me! Hugs, Lucy
Most Active
Recent Topics