Accountability - What did you eat Tuesday, 3/27?

ALESIA1966
on 3/28/07 12:40 am - New Bern, NC
Feeling pretty chipper today...Had an office staff meeting and got some stressors off my chest which did wonders for my mood and I'm hoping will also help with my desires to wonder of the road into snack land...Sometimes those snacks are so tempting...Yesterday Connie noted biscotti as one of foods she ate, and I know I fall prey to the call of the biscotti too, its one of the few real sugar foods I can eat because the sugars are less than 8 grams per serving and I usually dump with over 10 grams...Anyway, enough rambling, here's my food: B - 1 ini chocolate dipped pretzel 20 oz 1/2 decaf sf / ff starbucks cinnamon dolce latte S - 10 cheddar mini pretzels 1 oz lf cheddar cheese 1 sf peanut cluster L - 3-4 oz slice of meatloaf w/ tomato sauce 3/4 cup tomato and avocado salad w/ lemon dressing 1 sf peanut butter cup S - 1 oz honey roasted peanuts D - 2 chocolate dipped strawberries 1 sf apple muffin 3 prune bites 1 bite of my husbands pancake S - 9 oz banana yogart protein drink Plus 71 oz water/crystal light Chime in and let me know if this post is helping you stay on track...
lynn43
on 3/28/07 3:55 am - canton, GA
Well this is day three of trying to detox from the carbs. It is like quiting smoking. I gave the kids oreos today for snack and it about killed me. But I stayed strong. Today I have had B- morningstar farm burger with cheees on top (didnt feel like eggs) Lunch- 2oz meatloaf and salad with half a wendys chili on top Snack- Power crunch bar 5 or 6 peanuts so far so good Good luck everyone and myself. I really need it. Lynn
ALESIA1966
on 3/28/07 7:32 am - New Bern, NC
Stay strong Lynn, you are going to make it...I'm proud of you, do not think I could make it thru a carb detox...Are you detoxing because you feel like you are just eating too many carbs or is it because you want to make a change to help jumpstart a new loss period? Keep checking in and posting with me, I really find taking a hard look at what you eat down on paper makes you realize better what is going wrong or right, plus you get honest feedback from others that may be more objective about your choices...Until tomorrow... Alesia
lynn43
on 3/28/07 9:29 pm - canton, GA
Alesia, I am trying to detox for both reasons. I had gotten really out of control with my grazing. I was having chips crackers and pretty whatever I wanted and consequently since last November I have put on 10lbs. Yikes! It wasnt so much the ten pounds that bothered me (although that was annoying) but it was the behavior that was so scary. Because I know that I will regain a little in the whole bounce back thing but I dont want to gain alot and the way I was eating I would. So this is my attempt to get back in control. I am doing good so far. Good Luck in your eating habits. Lynn
Most Active
Recent Topics