Accountability - Wednesday, 3/28

ALESIA1966
on 3/28/07 11:21 pm - New Bern, NC
Its Thursday morning and time to check in - HELLO Everyone!! Wednesday was a terrible eating day for me, got really wrapped up in work and did not pay any attention to getting in my food...Didn't realize I passed my lunch time until 2 hours later, by then it was to late (in my opinion) to each lunch because dinner was just 2 1/2 hours away...Starting fresh today with a recent reminder that its not just abou****ching # of calories but also making sure that the calories come from nutricianally sound choices...This is my new area of focus, so look for tomorrow to be about good choices and please push me when you see I'm not... Wednesdays food: B - sf apple muffin (w/ added fiber) 20 oz decaf sf/ff white chocolate/caramel latte S - medium banana w/ 2 tbsp peanut butter ( mix in flax and fiber) L/S - 1 oz honey roasted cashews 1 lemon shortbread cookie D - 3-4 oz bloody mary pot roast w/ gravy 1/4 cup green beans 1 bite rice with gravy S - 1 protein ball Plus 66 oz water/crystal light Alesia
(deactivated member)
on 3/29/07 3:16 pm - Santa Cruz, CA
I really need this kind of re-enforcement! Breakfast: 8 oz rice milk shake w/GNC Dutch Chocolate protein coffee at my desk Break: 1 small banana, 2 Citracal Creamy Chews, coffee H2O Lunch:1/2 turkey & Mozarella cheese, w/honey-mustard, on whole grain bread H2O break: Gala apple H20 5 PM: Two South Beach bars, 4 oz yoghurt 9 PM Healthy choice Fiesta Chicken dinner Mocha (decaf) single serving popcorn Bedtime!! I need to track my food intake again--I can see how easy it is to get off-track. Bye, Kids!! Lynn N
Just Me
on 3/31/07 11:54 am - Happy Place, TN
Hi, I"m doing the Perricone thing. Too many vitamins and Salmon for breakfast lunch and dinner. Switched to Blue Fin tuna and that was nice. Portion size? HA!!! I was measuring everything nicely thinking I was eating just a cup... Then I realized DAYSSSSSS later... My cup was a 2 cup measuring cup!!!! Oh my.
Most Active
Recent Topics